By visiting our Web Site, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Statement.
It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- How we will make use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect your information.
In order to use some features on the My Talents websites, a user must complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give a name and email address. This information is used to create your own unique profile which you can then access during repeated logins. You are not required to provide us with your age, sex, address, telephone numbers, bank details or any other personal details.
We use "cookies" on the My Talents websites. A cookie is a small text file stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site. To learn more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage them please go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
If you complete an Attributes and Career Profile questionnaire on a My Talents website, we treat your responses and your results as confidential information. Your personal information will not be shared with or sold to third parties. In addition, we reserve the right to analyse data collected from our Attributes and Career Profile questions for the purposes of research and development. When your data is used for research purposes, it is not associated with your personally identifiable information.
Your Access to and Management of Information
You may opt out of My Talents at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Edit any data we have about you, if any.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data. Security and Subscriber Payment We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. If you are a My talents Subscriber, your subscription is effective for the period covered by your subscription fee (12 months) and continues upon your payment of the annual renewal fee. You will be advised by email when your subscription is due to expire. Should you choose to discontinue your subscription you forfeit any right to use My Talents until you resubscribe and obtain a new user name and new password. All online payments are made through PayPal. PayPal is an international third party payment gateway that is compliant with the PCI Security Standards Council PCI Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). The PCI-DSS provides a framework for a robust payment card data security process. We never permanently store complete financial information details. We use an encryption password to protect personal information transmitted online. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information (email address and name only). The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
My Talents services is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to us in connection with the My Talents services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on any My Talents Website or otherwise provide any information about yourself, including your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 13 years of age we will delete such information. If you have cause to believe we might have information from a child under 13 years of age, please contact us to have the information deleted. Contact email@example.com
We will do our best to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible. If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you can refer the matter to the relevant privacy regulator.
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
Phone: 1300 363 992
Fax: +61 2 9284 9666
Level 3, 175 Pitt St Sydney NSW 2000 GPO Box 5218 Sydney NSW 2001